How To Set up EKU Direct and Register for Classes
Online Registration for EKU Students
Help with online registration is available at the Office of the Registrar, SSB 239, or by phone at 622-2320. You may also get assistance at your regional campus.
- Go to the EKU homepage at www.eku.edu or www.corbin.eku.edu
- Under “My EKU” at the bottom of the page, click on “EKU Direct”
- Click on the “Login to EKUDirect” link
After you click Login to EKUDirect:
- User ID – enter your EKU ID number (no dashes or spaces)
- Pin – type in your birthday as a 6-digit number (example: December 27, 1962 would be 122762)
- Click LOGIN
- You will be asked to re-enter your old PIN. This will be your 6 digit birthday again. In the second box, enter six numbers other than your birthday. In the third box re-enter those six numbers. Make note of your new PIN.
- Click LOGIN
- Please follow directions for finish account set up.
User ID – enter your EKU ID number (no spaces or dashes)
PIN – enter the password (6 numbers) you created
If You Forget Your Pin:
- Type in your User ID
- Leave the PIN box blank
- Click the Forgot PIN? button
- You will be prompted by the security question you created on the initial account creation. Answer the question. You must type it exactly as you first created it.
- If you don’t know the answer to your question, please contact the Registrar’s office or staff at your Regional Campus about how to get your account reset. (You must have a photo ID if in person or contact us with your request through your EKU email account to get your account reset.)
- If you answer the question correctly, then you will be prompted to make up a new PIN. Enter six numbers in the first box, and then enter the same six numbers in the second box.
To Register for Classes:
Please Note: Before registering you must see your advisor and get your RAC* (Registration Access Code) number. In EKU Direct, the RAC number is also referred to as the “Alternate Pin Number”.
You will have a new and different RAC number each semester.
*Note: RAC numbers are not required for graduate students.
- Click on Student Services & Financial Aid
- Click onRegistration
- Click on Add/Drop Classes (Note: This is the only place to OFFICIALLY verify you are registered, withdrawn, dropped etc. Make sure you do not have any registration errors.
- Select the term you wish to register for and click Submit Term
- If you are prompted to enter your RAC number (referred to as an Alternate Pin here), enter it and click Submit Pin. The RAC is required for undergraduate registration only. You must meet with your advisor to obtain this six-digit number. (If you aren’t sure who your academic advisor is, please refer to your DegreeWorks audit.)
- To Add a Class: Enter the CRN (Course Reference Number, which is a five digit number that specifies a class section). CRN’s can be found in the online schedule book. When you have entered these numbers, please proofread carefully and click Submit Changes.
- Check for registration errors! Please check the status of each class. If the status does not say “registered” then you are NOT registered for the class. The registration error for a class is listed below the classes that you are registered for.